Jewel Gift Cards
NSCS can sell these cards to anyone. Members can bring in orders from neighbors, family and friends.
This costs YOU nothing but the face value of the card; the donation to NSCS comes from Jewel-Osco when NSCS buys the cards.
The following is a summary of important facts about the program:
- You get $100 of value for purchase at Jewel when you purchase a $100 card. NSCS benefits because Jewel allows us to buy them at a discount.
- The Gift Cards never expire. Each time when you shop the cashier will deduct the amount of your purchase from the card. If your purchase costs more than the balance on your card you pay the difference with cash, check or credit card.
- The Gift Cards can be used at Jewel-Osco and Albertsons Sav-On stores.
- PLEASE DO NOT ADD MONEY TO YOUR CARD; we do not benefit when you do that. There is a phone number on the back of each card so you can check the remaining balance any time you need to.
- NSCS gets to keep 5% of the amount of Jewel Gift Cards we sell. This program does not cost our members one penny. When you buy a $100 gift card you can use it to pay at the check-out counter for $100 worth of groceries, beer, wine, liquor, prescription drugs, etc.
- We will only sell Gift Cards in denominations of $25 and $100 for ease of handling. Buy as many as you can!
Thanks much for your support of NSCS, and please contact the NSCS Rebates Coordinator if you have any questions.